Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

what is wrong with my oven when the grill, fan and light are

what is wrong with my oven when the grill, fan and light are all working, but the oven is not
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Can you tell me the make and model number please?
On the fascia, is there a lamp to show when the temperature is reached? If so is this lit?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Teka HA830

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** lamp?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi sorry don't know

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
OK

There are two versions of this.
Do you have a selector switch on the left, a clock in the middle and a temperature knob on the right?
If yes, does the selector switch just show elements top and bottom and the grill?
ie no circulation fan with a round element at the back

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi yes it does

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
OK
If it has no fan and element in the back, it will have a topand bottom element

See here for both, just click the word in blue

You will need to test the bottom element with a meter, its accessed from the rear.

If this tests OK, it will be the selector switch on the fascia. These do have a tendency to burn out.

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob