Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Dishwasher will not work when turned on - control panel stuck

Dishwasher will not work when turned on - control panel stuck and will not move from Eco 50 degree wash
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Can you post the model number please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can't find it - it's one of those internal ones with door matching kitchen
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok if you open the door and look on the top of the door frame on the left hand side the model details will be etched into the frame there.

It will start E-nr

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
S5 1E50x1GB/03
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

To cancel the program on these you should just need to press and hold the start for several seconds and that should reset the cycle and allow you to select another.

Try that and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It worked briefly then got stuck again - would rather talk to you as I am not good at this form of getting advice tho do appreciate what you are trying to do
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Im afraid the only contact we can have is online on this thread.

If you want to carry on what happens when you reset it by holding the start button?

Can you then select a new cycle?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am really sorry but I do not work well online - I appreciate what you are trying to do but cannot cope - would you be prepared to cancel my credit card payment? Wd be grateful
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

No worries. Don't rate this answer and you need to contact customer services from you home page and they will do the refund for you. I just answer the questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you will do
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Your welcome