KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a LG32 inc D420 just over 2 year old last night both

Customer Question

I have a LG32 inc D420 just over 2 year old last night both the sound and picture went of when i turned it on this morning the only thing that came on the screen was the usual Lifes good logo followed by in the left hand upper corner a grey square with AV1 on it no sound no picture i have checked that everything is still attached but still no joy ,yet i f i use my virgin remote the programme details come up along the bottom but television screen or sound not on
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you tried to use a different cable, also have you tried to remove all the cables and then reattach them ?

JACUSTOMER-21qpajaj- :

yes i had thank you

JACUSTOMER-21qpajaj- :

forget it if it took that long ,i said i had tried everything i could think of

KevinWhiteJA :

Thank you for rating it as Poor service even when I am still alive and helping you

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have already tried to leave it unplugged as well and still it wont display anything then the problem is with the power board that will need replacement