Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi, my ZWD 1260 W does not properly spin.It starts, gives

Customer Question

NVM - Pulled it apart, put it back together and it works now.

Hi, my ZWD 1260 W does not properly spin. It starts, gives a few twirls and then gives up. It also does not drain (prolly related eh?) I have tried spinnign the drum backwards, redistributing the load, removing the load, turnign it off and on, selecting a drain only cycle, etc etc. so I have taken it apart. I saw that there is a disconnected connector with no obvious mate: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/5e/fd/205efd87fce64737c392600f573d17d6.jpg There is a clear plastic thing attached between the drum and a motor which was full of lint and crap, I'm washing that out. Can you help me figure out how to get it to spin? or reset the overload/unstable/tilt mechanism? also, as a last resort, how do I bypass the overload/unstable/tilt mechanism completely?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok that wire block you see is nothing. Its just a universal wiring harness and that block isn't need to just forget about that back.

As to the over load/ anti balance this isn't a switch its built into the control board so once you have sorted the load it allows it to spin but this only happens if you try and spin a single item so that wont be the case here.

Lets see what the error code is. Set the washer going on a spin cycle and then press and hold the start button and the reset button.

Keep them both held in and after a few seconds the error code will come up E??

Let me know the code.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, first up. The first line of my question (paraphrased) is "never mind, i fixed it"
Maybe i should have clarified, there us no way i can retract the question, so i attempted to flag that this is no longer an issue.
Also, there is no start button or reset button.
There is on/off and half load, playing with these does nothing.