Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

HOW DO I FIT A NEFF OVEN KNOB Neff B1451N2GB/05

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . if there is no screw evident then it will just pull off

Customer:

My question is not how to remove the knob but how to fit a new one. The existing knob is broken and the assembly behind it is damaged. I have ordered the spare part but I need to know how to fit it.

Plumberpro :

Oh ok , sorry about that . you have to rake off the front panel .if the hob panel sits over it then this will have to come off first. Just screws , nice and simple. Once you have the panels off , then its just a CA's of undoing the screws. Hope this helps . if not then come back to me . if happy with this answer could you please rate me ok or better , thanks

Customer:

Thanks. It is a built-in Neff oven. I can't see how to remove the panel but I shall give it a go. The part should arrive on Monday so I'll report back then

Plumberpro :

Ok . no probs .

Customer:

I'll respond and rate once i've tried your advice.

Plumberpro :

Sure , no probs . payment is only taken when you are satisfied with the help received .

Plumberpro :

Hi , could you please rate ok or better , thanks

Customer:

Hello. I have the spare part. I can't rake off the panel. It seems to be firmly fixed and there are no screws that I can see. I removed the filler panel above with ease. Do you have any ideas?

Customer:

Hello. I have the spare part. I can't rake off the panel. It seems to be firmly fixed and there are no screws that I can see. I removed the filler panel above with ease. Do you have any ideas.

Customer:

Hello. I have the spare part. I can't rake off the panel. It seems to be firmly fixed and there are no screws that I can see. I removed the filler panel above with ease. Do you have any ideas. I attach photos for reference.

Full Size Image
Full Size Image

Customer:

Hello. I have the spare part. I can't rake off the panel. It seems to be firmly fixed and there are no screws that I can see. I removed the filler panel above with ease. Do you have any ideas. I attach a photo for reference.

Full Size Image

Customer:

Hello. I have the spare part. I can't rake off the panel. It seems to be firmly fixed and there are no screws that I can see. I removed the filler panel above with ease. Do you have any ideas. I tried to attach photos for reference but they would not send.

Customer:

They did send (a few times). Let me know if you can help.

Plumberpro :

Hi you will have to opull out the oven . the screws maybe underneath . also the top panel may have to come off first especially if it overlaps . goes without saying . turn off electricity first .

Customer:

Thank you. Top panel already removed easily. Have tried to pull out the oven but it is sitting tight. I will find someone to help me this evening to shift it and I'll report back.

Plumberpro :

Ok

Customer:

I got a handyman in to complete the task. Pretty tricky but now operational.