Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The lower arm on my Bosch Exxel SGS53AO2GB/42 FD8302 is not

Customer Question

The lower arm on my Bosch Exxel SGS53AO2GB/42 FD8302 is not working (the top spray arm is fine and washes items on the top shelf ok). I have taken the lower spray arm out and cleaned it thoroughly. I have also cleaned the filters and run a dishwasher cleaner through on a normal wash. None of this has worked. Help!
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

when you say its not working, is it that water is coming out of the lower arm, but its not turning, or is there no water coming out of it?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There appears to be water coming out of the spray arm but it is not turning.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

If there is water coming out of the arm, but its not turning
the spray arm is worn

It is only the action of the water spraying out of the holes than turns the spary arm backwards

Would you like me to find the part for you?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your quick response. This is what I suspected. I will source the part myself, but thanks for offering.

Kind regards, Margaret

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Margaret

Your welcome

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob