KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My beko condenser sensor dryer is not throwing out any heat.

My beko condenser sensor dryer is not throwing out any heat. I have taken the back panel off and pressed the red reset button but it didn't click and it hasn't solved the problem. I was just wondering if there is anything else I can try myself or should I just get someone to come and fix it for me?
Elaine
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Elaine

KevinWhiteJA :

Welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

As the reset has not worked then the problem is with the Thermostat. When the thermostat goes bad it cannot be reset and replacing it is recommended repair.

KevinWhiteJA :

The part is around £45 depending on the model number

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks