George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

my fridge is making a noise and it seams not to be to cold

George-Allsorts :

Does the noise in the fridge stop if you open the door?

Customer:

yes it does it has stopped making the noise its still cold but thefridge teperature was flashing so i turned it on and off and now ive lost the controll panel lights and there functions

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we havent finished with the diagnosis yet

Are you able to sort somewhere to keep the frozen goods for at least 24hrs?
If you can, turn the appliance off for 24hrs and leave the doors of the appliance open. Place some towels in the base to soak-up any water. After the 24hrs, turn the appliance back on... It should go into a defrost for about 10mins and them start-up. This should sort the problem in the short term... If after several days have past you find you have the same problem again, come back, as you will need a list of parts to change.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou very much

Please remember to rate my service to you so far and then you can come back toe to ask further questions if required
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ll get back to you mon or tuesday george

I'll look forward to hearing your result and helping further if necessary.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it seams to have righted its self george ill get back to you if it goes again

Excellent, a job well done then.
Please remember to rate my service to you; and feel free to return to me should you need to.