Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi,MY Television is Toshiba Regza. I brought this TV in 2009,when

Hi,MY Television is Toshiba Regza. I brought this TV in 2009,when the TV is on, the volume automatically going up to maximum,I cant control with my remote control or in direct TV settings also the channels keep changing .will you please help me to fix this problem? THANK YOU......
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, I am sorry to hear that.
Can you lower it at all and does just start go right back up?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it does automatically up to maximum.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for that information.
The problem is the buttons on the TV, the UP button to be specific.
You can try pressing the up and down buttons (on the TV not the remote) repeatedly.
If that doesn't work you will need to replace the buttons module.
Its easy to do but the set will need to be opened for this.
I can help you locate that part if you need?
Also I will help you replace that as well:-)
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried the buttons on TV .no result .

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you,
unfortunately the small circuit board that has the buttons will need to be replaced.
Do you have any electronics experience?
If so I will help you replace that part. If not, you will need a TV Tech to do this for you.
The part isn't very expensive:-)
But you will need to order this part from the US as I don't see any suppliers in the UK for that button board.
Please visit: www.shopjimmy.com to get the board.
If you want to replace this there is no soldering needed but you will need to open the back of the set to do this.
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since it may take some time please rate at this point so your question wont close or time out. No additional cost to rate!
Thank you *****