Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Samsung VC21F60JDDR vacuum cleaner Arrived today! Worked

Samsung VC21F60JDDR vacuum cleaner
Arrived today! Worked for 5 mins or so then filter light red but no blockages and the bag empty now power lights on but motor won't start. Have left to cool/unplugged/tried again etc no luck with starting it again. IS this a common problem?
Worried it's a fault and will have to return to website I bought it from.
Help!
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Im sorry to hear that. Which site did you get the vacuum from was it Amazon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

from Very. Forts time I've used them. It's a Which recommended Good buy which was why I bought it. Have just switched on power back but suction terrible and red filter light showing again.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I really feel for you because that vacuum usually is pretty good. But yes unfortunately you got a bum one, it happens to us all at some point.
They are really good about returns and exchanges about as good as Amazon.
I would contact them they usually respond ASAP.
If you have any trouble please let me know, and I will see what I can do with them.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael