Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

how do I replace the hinges on a Neff fridge freezer?

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

I have just uploaded the installation manual for you . It shows how to fit the door onto the hinges. So to take it off its just in reverse order.

It has pictures how to fit the door so it will make it easy for you to see how its fitted.

Once you have the wooden door off then removing the hinges is very easy.

Click here for manual

Hope this helps you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"manual" did not print and, from the "picture", it looks like the FREE one available from Neff - which did print!

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Yeap it the Neff manual for the installation. They only do the one so its all the same they use.

So as you now have that you can see how the wooden door is attched to the fridge door so remove the screws holding it on and then you can remove the wooden door and access the hinges from there.