George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

HI I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL AWM 8143/3 IT DOES ALL THE WASH BUT DOES

HI I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL AWM 8143/3 IT DOES ALL THE WASH BUT DOES NOT DO THE FINAL SPIN AND THEN STOPS WITH ALL THE WATER IN THE WASH.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello I am George, I will attempt to give you the to your problem, but in order to do this I must first ask you some questions... Please be patient when awaiting answers if I am off line or away, I will return.

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me:

When your machine was full of water and you cleaned the filter, did the water discharge from the machine?
Did you find any objects in the filter

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

hi not a lot came out some bits wool and some odd threads but that was it.

hi George not a lot came out some bits of wool and some odd threads but that was it.

hi again I have paid the £4.00 for a telephone call I am happy to phone you but don't have a number mine is xxxxxxxxx regards DVID

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi George not really able to rate your services fully as I have not had any information to suggest what is wrong with my washing machine you asked had anything came out when I cleaned the filter and I said that some wool and a few odd threads came out and that was it. Still not working.

regards David.

Hi David, Have they supplied you with my number? If so you can ring me anytime, or text me and I'll ring you back when I'm free.
The number should now be available to you.