Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

on trying to start my IWE81281K washing machine it and

on trying to start my IWE81281K washing machine it buzzed and now will not start at all it has no display so no fault code is visable,regards kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kevin I'm sorry that happened.
That is a direct sign that the main control board has failed and needs to be replaced.
Its easy to do (no soldering just plugs).
The best place to get that board is Espares for cost and reliability.
I have listed all their contact info below for you, its best to call them for this.
Please rate kindly and I will stick with you no additional cost. I will be available to you until this washer is working as it should.
Thank you Kevin.
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

by the main control board,do you mean the printed circuit board ? because i have already tried a new one in it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would like to rate ,but you have nt answered my further question

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes the main board that has all the controls on it. If that didnt help, then the motor needs to be replaced. And after looking at your answers I believe thats your issue. You can check to see if yours has removable motor brushes, that would be a cheap fix but just as good. Thats what I would replace.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kevin please let me know if you need further advice, I will be here if you will rate kindly, no additional cost;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

had a new motor less than 3 months ago,think i'll just buy a new one.thanks