Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just bought a new Beko WMB 714422 S washing machine

I have just bought a new Beko WMB 714422 S washing machine and the only thing it does is drain instantly there's no water in it but it just drains, I have had it in the tech setting and that works fine put it back on to a setting and it drains, tried reset to factory settings but doesn't reset?
I have a tech coming out on wed but cant wait!
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

When you went into test mode didit show an error code E??

Also in test mode did it fill ok and the drum spin ok as well?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the code was E07, the drum filled up ok on test setting.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok E07 is a pressure switch fault.

What you can try is pull the washer out and remove the top. There at the front on the right habd side you will see the pressure sensor. It will have a wiring block on there and a thin hose going to the bottom of it.

Pull this hose off and blow hard down it. Check the wires are fine on there.
Then refit the pressure sensor and hose and retry the washer and see how it goes.

If its still the same then its possibley the pressure switch at fault as if its pumping all the time the pressure switch is giving the control board the wrong reading so the board thinks its full of water when it isnt.

But there is a chance it can be the control board. But from seeing the fault before its nearly always the pressure sensor that causes this so try and replace this and see if this cures it.

But try the above first as blowing down the hose may cure it.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

done that didn't work but will try again once the machine has stopped draining, is resetting the machine back to factory setting by holding down on the start button for 5 seconds once that is done is there meant to be any flashing?.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its fixed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your help.