Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

the pyrolytic setting 3 is not getting hot enough, both elements

Customer Question

the pyrolytic setting 3 is not getting hot enough, both elements seem ok just had top element replaced.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May we have the model #?
Also how old the unit is?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi the model is NEFF B4472.0 GB

and is 5 - 6 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi do both elements not seem to get hot enough?
Also does your model have the electronic clock control?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when using oven or grill both elements work fine on all settings,

only when on cleaning cycle oven wont get above 300 but does get hot

yes it does have an electronic clock control

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** inside your oven, up near the top. Do you see a probe there?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes the probe is there

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Chris, thats the issue.
It no longer has the correct resistance so it shuts the elements off prematurely.
Its not expensive and super easy to replace;-)
I will help if you need me to.
The best place to get that temp probe is Espares.
When you call them all they need is the ovens model #.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Chris and have a nice Sunday!
Tech Michael
Chris please call Espares:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Going to leave it open ordered limiter probe if it works will leave vgood fead back
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am now being bombarded with leave a rating
So I have if your info that had cost me over fifty pounds does not work then I will have no choice but to come back on and give very bad feedbdck
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am sorry about the rating thing.I don't know why they do that.
In any case I am only a tech, and have nothing to do with that, I don't even see it lol
Thank you for rating as I have tried my best to provide you with the best solution;-)
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
g