Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a AEG Lavamat 16810 Washer Dryer and during me emptying

I have a AEG Lavamat 16810 Washer Dryer and during me emptying the pump to gain access to the pump filter, the emergency hose seems to have come detached. So the question is how do I get to this part to put it back on ?
John
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
See if the machine is open at the bottom. You can do this by tipping the machine back.
if that doesn't have an opening below, then you will need to either remove the rear cover (if so equipped) if not then let me know and the front will need to come off. They made changes mid year on this model.
If that works please rate kindly. If not though please don't rate yet but reply to me for further information;-)
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

I will get back to you with more information as I try to resolve the problem

John

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
thanks John,
I will stick with and I understand your issue very well but since this may take some time Please rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-) It wont cost you anything more and you can always contact me until this is fixed;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael