Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

model sg15325gb/17 fd8007 How do i disengage a decorative

model sg15325gb/17 fd8007
How do i disengage a decorative door from this machine.Are the screws at the side?
Regards,
Brian Lynch
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hi Brian
Is this a panel purcgased from Bosch thats fitted in the frame, or is it an aftermarket panel?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ,

Its a wooden shaker panel aftermarket

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Brian

OK
These are often fitted by the kitchen fitter and can be put on in any number of ways.

I have seen some, just glued on !!

Turn off the power
The best way is to remove the screws around the door frame and the top edge

This will release the complete outer door with panel, leaving the inner door in place.

Once you have the outer door and panle off, you will then see how the two are put together.

Often there will be a couple of screws which you undo, and the panel is lifted up and off

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob