canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a Neff combination oven microwave, The inner door glass

I have a Neff combination oven microwave, The inner door glass has shattered but I cannot see how to remove the rear cover. Can you help?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts : Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem.<br /><br />Is there any extra information you wish to supply me with?
Customer:

Sorry but I cannot see any reply unless I am missing something?

George-Allsorts :

I asked if you could supply me with the Enr number of the microwave, however, my internet connection crashed. My apologies.

George-Allsorts :

Sorry you are disappointed and left a Bad Service mark.

George-Allsorts :

Since you have already rated me with a Bad Service mark without awaiting the answer, I shall not answer your question but will opt out to allow another technician to respond to you.

Customer:

Sadly there is no evidence whatever of any reply asking for the ENR NUMBER.

George-Allsorts :

I was operating on my phone to answer your question amongst others... I got locked out of internet service for some reason .. but that's life .. it wont happen again.. lesson has been learnt.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. The inner plastic cover inside the door will pry off and expose the screws to remove the pieces that hold the glass in.
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience: Plumber