Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to change the thermostat in a Zanussi TC180. I have

I need to change the thermostat in a Zanussi TC180. I have seen a diagram for the location of the thermostat but the diagram is so unclear that i've not been able to find that. Can anyone explain exactly how to get to this thermostat?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

To get at the thermostat on this its an NTC sensor.

But to access it you need to open the door. Lok on the inside of the plastic chamber were the drum runs round on the left is a cover with 2 screws.
Remove this and you can access the NTC sensor from there.

But ive also uploaded the service manual for you so have a look at that and it will show you better were its located. Just click the link below and follow the instructions then you can download and save.

Click here.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.