Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I cannot reset the timer on mycooker cucina uhs53x .at the

I cannot reset the timer on mycooker cucina uhs53x .at the moment . all the digits are flashing after power cut.have followed instructions in manual.

Ok so when you tryed to set the clock as per the manual what did you do?

When you pressed middle button could you get the clock icon to light up in the top right corner?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. All 4 icons & 4 numbers just continue to flash. with the alarm signal.

Ok turn the power off again and leave it for a minute.
Then turn it back on again and press the middle button a few times till the clock sign flashes.

Then press + and see if it will set the time then.

Let me know what happens. If it doesnt work then it can only be a faulty timer. Now you can bypass this to get the oven working if you wanted to.
To do this you need to pull the oven out an remove the top and take a picture of the back of the clock with the wiring and post it on here for me to see.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou if it happens again I will just switch the power off & onas it seems to do the trick. I would rate it 3star

Nice glad to hear its sorted and thanks for lettine me know.