Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Samsung aircon AJ040 FCJ2EH 14000 Btu and AR09&AR12

I have a Samsung aircon AJ040 FCJ2EH 14000 Btu and AR09&AR12 indoor. New in May and working well until I've just returned from 3wks holiday now I have E1 99 showing on the outside unit display and the AR12 unit was iceing up on the outside unit.
Robert Ashford
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your Samsung aircon ?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
New in May this year
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Robert, Thanks for the information.
This is a failed defrost component and that will need to be replaced. But this shouldn't cost you anything to have done as your unit is still fully covered under the manufactures warranty;-)
Please contact your local Samsung dealer for this repair, they will set it all up.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Rob and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi thanks for that. Just one more question =I live in France but the unit was bought in Italy and delivered here can I still use Samsung France?