Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi Michael,I am sorry for the delay in rating your service

Customer Question

Hi Michael,I am sorry for the delay in rating your service I did it a few minures ago.I asked you a question last evening but have not yet received a reply! I asked you how do I test the Pressure switch and the heater element and are these items easiely accessable,let me know.
Peter
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Peter did you receive my last reply about the heater and pressure switch?
Do you have a multi meter for testing?
You will need that.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, I dont seem to have received your reply,and yes I do have a multi meter. Peter.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Peter,
for the heater you simply unplug it from its harness, and see if you have any resistance when you attach the probes to each side of the heater element.
As for the pressure sensor that is really difficult to test, but you can remove the plastic line and blow into it to see it will reset. But a word of caution! When that part starts to fail you could end up with a major flood, so its best to simply replace that while your doing the main board;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Michael,I will do what you have suggested.

Best regards, Peter

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your very welcome Peter i will be here if you need me when you have the parts;-)
Tech Michael