George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

looking fo a euroclean model no ub620-satellite 400 ss

Customer Question

looking fo a euroclean model no ub620-satellite 400 ss product no9048705 serial no(###) ###-####floor polisher ineed a new pad for this machine can you help

this is no good I already have this information  its ub 620 that I am asking about

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . can you recheck the product number as it should be longer than this .thanks

Plumberpro :

It will be on the rating badge plate and be 9 or 11 numbers long

Plumberpro :

.do you still need help?

JACUSTOMER-254ybgyh- :

sorry this is the no on this machine you really have not answered my question try again

Plumberpro :

Can't find it with those numbers ,sorry . all the parts shops are saying the number should be longer , wonder if your model is non uk ? Will opt out to see if any other experts can find it for you , all the best

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** *****

You say you can get the pad for the UB622 but not the UB620... According to the catalogue and research I have done on your behalf, both of these 1999 polishers are obsolete but, apart from a few technical bits the two polishers were the same and used the same parts...

If you click on this link UB622/UB620 Polishing brushes you can download the full parts list that covers both machines