KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My lc32le40e will not turn on this morning. I usually just

Customer Question

My lc32le40e will not turn on this morning. I usually just press on the right hand side to switch the set on. Help please
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

How old is it and have you tried to unplug it and plug it back ?

JACUSTOMER-s69qbhgj- :

It is just over 2 years old, I have just unplugged it and plugged it back in - tv still not working and sky box is now not lit up eiother

Customer:

ok, have you tried using a different socket ?

JACUSTOMER-s69qbhgj- :

There are no other sockets avaiable. Sky box is ok now though! TV still not working

Customer:

can you check the power cable going to the TV...

Customer:

unplug it for a while and then plug it back again

JACUSTOMER-s69qbhgj- :

Still no good - I will probably have to get someone to pop round to get it solved.

Customer:

As it is just 2 years old it seems the problem can be with the power cable...if that appears fine then it is the main board of the unit that is bad and will need replacement

Customer:

If you want to repair it yourself then let me know, I will help you...alternatively you can also contact Sharp at 08707 874837 or www.supertronics.co.uk to get a repair quote

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks