canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Hi, I have a frigidaire RL6003A, water is leaking into the

I have a frigidaire RL6003A, water is leaking into the bottom of the fridge compartment. I have looked at the drainage pipe at the rear and it does not appear frozen or blocked. Any suggestions?
William
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If you clean the bottom of the fridge there is a small drain hole there. If you clean that out so that the condensation can drain out that should fix the water problem. The condensation drains out into a little pan under the fridgeand since there is very little water it will evaporate from there. If that drain hole is clogged then the water will correct in the bottom of the fridge. It is easily blocked by dust or

canuck the pro :

Debris