KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My built-in microwave oven shows the Er11 "Button jammed" error

My built-in microwave oven shows the Er11 "Button jammed" error message. Can you give me the name and telephone number of any of your fully trained after-sales service technicians in my area, please? I live in Bourton, Dorset SP8 5DH.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Yes, Er 11 refers to stuck button on the control...if you have already tried to clean the control then the only way this can be resolved is by taking off the fascia and then cleaning the board

KevinWhiteJA :

I do not recommend doing it yourself as there is very high voltage inside even when it is unplugged

KevinWhiteJA :

you can contact Bosch at 0344(###) ###-####or contact www.repaircare.co.uk to book after sales service

Customer:

Thank you but I wouldn't dream of doing this myself! Can you give me contact details for a fully qualified technician in my North Dorset area, please?