Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a diplomat cooker, the oven flame starts ok then starts

I have a diplomat cooker, the oven flame starts ok then starts to lift, the grill flame is very small, and 3 times now the gas almost disapears and the electronic ignition starts ,! Also a few times recently everything has gone off including the display which is electric ! Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that. May I have the model # ***** your cooker?
Also how old it is and when was it last serviced?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its very blurred I can only make out ADP its a far as I know about 6 years old and just moved in so dont know when serviced. If I get it serviced what parts would likely to need replacing.?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you for that information.
Usually in this case if the unit hasn't been serviced all it will need is a good professional cleaning. They will know what to do for this. It should be done about once every 2 years of normal use.
When the flame drops too low the sensor will turn on the igniter so no problems there thats working as it should.
It is possible you may need a new gas regulator but usually just the cleaning will do;-)
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael