George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Bosch dishwasher: the lid / door, to the dishwasher tablet

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher: the lid / door, to the dishwasher tablet drawer does not open during the wash. At the end of the cycle, the drawer is still closed, with a messy residue where the tablet has not disolved. Why isn't the drawer opening? Is this fixable? I am dearly hoping that the answer is "yes"!
Many thanks,
Tracy
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem. Please be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return.

George-Allsorts :

Can you let me know the Model / Enr / FD from the top of the dishwasher door please... This is normally etched into the top of the metal part of the door.

JACUSTOMER-2bbteji9- :

I'm sorry George, but I'm at work, sitting at my desk. I should have thought to bring thatinformation with me this morning. It is a built-in model, if that helps at all. I'll see if I can track it down and revert to you ASAP....

George-Allsorts :

Thank you Tracy, as soon as you have those details I can assist you with help, part numbers and instructions.

JACUSTOMER-2bbteji9- :

This is the first time I have used Just Answer and I'm not entirely sure of the procedure: if I cannot get the necessary information to you this morning, how long does the £26 question fee last? Can we put the discussion on hold for now, so that I can revert to you later? Many thanks, Tracy

George-Allsorts :

I will await your response, for as long as is needed... I am not sure how long the fee lasts, but, just in case you find it necessary, I will send you an 'Additional Service' request. Don't use it unless you feel it is necessary.. but what it does, it allows you to get my telephone number for direct and faster responses.

George-Allsorts :

That has been sent

JACUSTOMER-2bbteji9- :

Thank you very much indeed - this is greatly aprpeciated! I just pressed the "no" button by mistake on the fee request, as I was busy typing and didn't see that it had popped up. It's obviously going to be one of "those" days....

JACUSTOMER-2bbteji9- :

Please can I ask you to kindly re-send the request and I'll hit yes this time

Take as long as you need.. You should be able to see the details now... please confirm that you can..

regards
George
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can indeed see your details, George. Thank you very much indeed. I should be able to get the necessary information later today and will call you then, if that's ok. It might not be until the latter half of the afternoon, but I won't call too late - I understand that the weekend starts here!

Thank you again

Tracy

I look forward to speaking to you and giving you answers to sort your issue...

regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good morning George,

Again, thank you very much indeed for your advice on Friday. I can & will be recommending your services unreservedly.

I do have a question for you, regarding payment. I have rated your service (5 stars!) but have now received 24 further e-mails asking me to do so. Twenty four!

I was concerned that perhaps my first rating hadn't worked, so tried to have a second go. When I did that , the website informed me that I have already rated you and that if I do it again, I'll get charged twice. My question this morning is whether or not you have received my payment and my rating?

Many thanks,

Tracy

I am sorry to hear of this... I shall notify the relative body immediately...
Please let me know if this continues..

regards
George
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

twenty five!

I have reported it now ... I sent a screenshot of your complaint to a moderator... Hopefully they can sort the problem fast for you.

kindest regard
George