George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Breville halo health fryer will not light up or heat. Fan and

Breville halo health fryer will not light up or heat. Fan and everything else ok
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam, hello Adam, my name is ***** ***** I shall attempt to assist you with your problem; but before I do, I will need some further information from you..

Can you help me by supplying the information from the rating sticker underneath the appliance... This information should include the Make, the Model number, The serial number, and the Voltage.

Please be patient whilst I am attempting to aquire the information required regarding your issue.

regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for the delay I have been on holiday. Make is a breville halo heavenly good health fryer. Model no- vdf065. Voltage 230-240v 50hz wattage 1100-1200 do not see a series number. Hope this helps
Unfortunately my news for you is not good... These items are manufactured for Breville and are non-repairable items... Once the 'Bulb' goes the product is then waste...

I have spoken to Breville and informed them of your problem.. They did ask how long you have had the unit and where you bought it from, but that info I was unable to give them... They did say that if the item is still in warranty then a complete replacement would be sent .. I have been instructed to give you their contact number of #0800525089 and ask you to ring them to explain your situation to see if they can help...

They are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for you to call... Make sure you have all the info with you when you do call.

I am sorry I didn't have better news for you

regards
George
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair