George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi have got Candy goc58f runs but no heat, have replaced the

Hi have got Candy goc58f runs but no heat, have replaced the back element but still has problem. have found another sensor in the lint filter in the door after taking front off but don't know if this is working or not and if it would affect the heating of air
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem. I am not on here constantly so kindly be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return.

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me the long factory code of the appliance beginning with 31.. You will find it inside the door or around the back

Customer:

Hope this is it N: 3110036312370609

George-Allsorts :

That is the number, thank you very much for accessing that... I shall have a look at the diagrams whilst I am in work tomorrow.

Customer:

George-Allsorts :

You're very welcome

George-Allsorts :

Wiring Diagram
Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

The one at the front does control the temperature on your appliance ... It is an NTC Probe and is part number 40003258

George-Allsorts :

Did you manage to repair the dryer? If I can help you any further, please let me know... Otherwise, please remember to rate my assistance to you, to close the question

Customer: I'm waiting for the part to arrive to see if it works
Customer: I'll let you know
George-Allsorts :

Feel free to come back if you need further info

regards
George

Customer:

That's solved it many thanks.Not able to rate for some reason and close the question !!!

George-Allsorts :

How's that... is it posible now?