George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Have a samsung american style fridge freezer. the bottom of

Have a samsung american style fridge freezer. the bottom of the freezer under the bottom drawer is continuously freezing up and water is coming out on to the kitchen floor. Have cleared the ice with a hair dryer but within a day the same thing happens
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem. I am not on here constantly so kindly be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return.

George-Allsorts :

You need to defrost your freezer and remove the panel at the rear... Check the drain-hole behind the panel for blockages.. Pour some hot water down the hole to help clear any blockage until you can see the water flow away with some consistency.

George-Allsorts :

This needs to be done over a period of 24hrs... You should then dry all parts and refit.

George-Allsorts :

Once you have done all this you can then restart the appliance.

George-Allsorts :

this should have cured the problem... However, keep an eye on the appliance, if it happens again over the space of a couple of weeks you'll need to change some parts...

George-Allsorts :

You can come back to me thereafter for a list of those parts if you find it necessary... and I shall then give you further advice on fitting them