George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Neff fridge FD8407 000322: Hi, i bought a flat with built

Neff fridge FD8407 000322:
Hi, i bought a flat with built in Neff kitchen appliances in it. I have set the temperature in the fridge to the max, however it doesn t seem to be working at full capacity. The food goes rotten before the expiry date. Any ideas please? Thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem. Please be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return.

George-Allsorts :

The fridge you have mentioned was manufactured in mid 2004..

George-Allsorts :

Have you noticed if the fridge motor/compressor is running constantly.. or alternatively, not switching on and off very often?

Customer: It runs constantly... Sorry for the delay. My kid started crying and since then you ve been offline.
George-Allsorts :

Hi, the appliance requires re-gassing, or, it may have a blockage in the filter or capillary.. even then it will also need re-gassing..

George-Allsorts :

more than likely it just requires re-gassing and in that respect it is a fairly inexpensive operation in comparison to the cost of a replacement.