Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Hi, i have just installed my new Creda 53555081 9.5kW electric

Customer Question

Hi, i have just installed my new Creda 53555081 9.5kW electric shower, but i get no heat and just get a buzzing noise when i attempt to increase the heat with the knob clockwise. The water pressure is fine. Do i have a faulty unit?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hi .can you recheck the wiring In the unit

JACUSTOMER-9txddjsh- :

all the connections look good, but i will have another look

Customer:

Do you know what size cable you used as well?

JACUSTOMER-9txddjsh- :

its the original cable, the old shower was 9.5kw so i replaced it with the same model

JACUSTOMER-9txddjsh- :

is anyone there??

Customer:

Hi . I had to visit my sick gran, sorry if I wasn't on your beck and call. We are all independent experts who ur computers 24hrs a day

Customer:

Does sound like a faulty unit .I take it water runs through the unit? If not check the inlet filter if there is one.check it without the shower head as well . Also check inside for accidentally disconnected wiring blocks .if all this is ok then if under warranty see if the company will send out an engineer ,with a replacement. Good luck , all the best . if this is ok could you please amend the rating, thanks