Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My aga boiling plate has stopped working. The control panel

My aga boiling plate has stopped working. The control panel button for the boiling plate is continually flashing even though I have turned the aga off? What should I do to reset this or do I need a technician?
Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the model and serial number for this appliance so that I can see what the problem is ~ thanks Ian

Customer: Serial no(###) ###-####model TC3 VE Domay? Can't read the writing exactly on the Waranty. Is this ok. I have turned the power off and then when I turned it on it seemed fine for a few minutes but then started the warning flashing again?
Customer: I cannot answer whether the service was good or bad as I have not had a solution to the problem. I have been asked for the serial no etc and have not received a reply. You need to wait before you bombard me with a view of the service and payment. I have paid my bit but still waiting for an answer and at the moment my Aga still does not work.
Hi . sounds like stat fault or PCB, you will need a technician unless you can do the repair yourself .
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced