Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My question is about the 7.2 Kw in the Hob i have know. and

Customer Question

My question is about the 7.2 Kw in the Hob i have know. and the 3.66 Kw of the new hob will the new unit work slower or maybe cheaper to run
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

No the new hob wont be slower at cooking or anything like that. Yes it will use less electric but you wont notice any differnce what so ever.

As the new induction hobs are designed differently and use different componments which dont drawer as much electric. But they still get hot as they should and just as fast as the old hob.

So dont worry about anything as you wont notice any difference what so ever with the new hob.