George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

One of the ovens on my Belling Country~Chef 923 will light,

Customer Question

One of the ovens on my Belling Country~Chef 923 will light, but once I take my hand off the dial it goes out. Can I do anything to solve this myself?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem.

The problem you have is with the Thermocouple ... This will require replacement .. Before I can tell you the part number for the item I will need you to give me the model number for the appliance.. This can be found at the bottom of the main oven, inside the door opening.

Please don't forget to rate my assistance accordingly and I can then help you further with the problem should you require it.

George-Allsorts :

Did you manage to find the sticker with the Model number on it?