Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Zanussi Aquacycle 1600 ZWF 1621w Just cleaned my machine

Customer Question

Zanussi Aquacycle 1600 ZWF
1621w
Just cleaned my machine pulled filter out and the hose didnt go in right. Water everywhere tried to fix the hose and its came right off.
Please help. Thanks. G. Maguire
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Is it the thin grey hose thats just come off?

Can you see were it goes?
When you say you fixed it and it came right off is the spring clamp still on the hose?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cant see were it goes put it back in the thin grey rod just put machine back on still water leaking from itx

Service very quickly given. Great thanks

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok what you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it backwards against a wall and get someone to hold it for you.

Then lay down and look under the washer on the right hand side and you will see the pump chamber and the hose hanging lose. There is a small spout on there which the hose pushes onto.
An easy way to see it is remove the filter and pore some water in to the pump chamber and look under the washer and you will see the water comming out of the spout.

Then just push the hose back onto there and thats it it will stay in place from there.

Let me know how it goes.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will get someone to help me with this and if it works you will be tipped accordingly.

Thanks so much.

Be in touch.

G Maguire

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

No worries. Ive seen this problem loads of times as the hose does come off it pulled to far out.

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** Just a note to add to Daniel's instructions

**TURN OFF THE POWER BEFORE PUTTONG YOUR HANDS UNDER THERE**