George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a DeLonghi PremiumFry deep fat fryer and it has stopped

I have a DeLonghi PremiumFry deep fat fryer and it has stopped working - it says SET on the display. Do you know how to do this?
Sharon
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with answers to your problem. I am not on the site constantly so kindly be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return to respond to you.

George-Allsorts :

Can you supply me with the Model number and Serial number of the appliance in question please.

Customer:

I am sorry but I am at work and do not have the Model number with me

George-Allsorts :

As I said: "I am not on the site constantly so kindly be patient whilst awaiting answers.. I will return to respond to you." ... and this I afford to my customer too... I'll be glad to wait until you are ready.

George-Allsorts :

regards

George-Allsorts :

Georeg

Customer:

Hi George

Customer:

I checked the fryer last night - the type is F34528CZ and the serial number is ***** S900042 - does this help?

George-Allsorts :

Hi Sharon.. I'll check what info I have when I get to work tomorrow..

Customer:

Great George, thanks

George-Allsorts :

The appliance is fitted with a thermal safety device that stops the appliance from heating in the event of incorrect use or irregular operation. Once the appliance has cooled, using a toothpick with the end bluntened off, or similar object, delicately press the safety device reset button marked RESET on the underneath of the appliance.

Customer:

That's great, I will try that tonight. Thanks George

George-Allsorts :

I look forward to hearing of your sucess...

regards

Customer:

All working ok again - many thanks George