Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

hello my mother is and 80yr old pensioner living in a council

hello my mother is and 80yr old pensioner living in a council bungalow 2 bed. The teneant before installledPromax combi HE plus A condensing combi boiler. please could you advise what temperature heating should be as the first year heating bill is over £1000 . as comparison neighbours say their bills are in region of 500-600 pounds for the same length of time on per day what is wrong please help.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi. Is your mothers heating on during the day .this makes a big difference. But if your neighbours are at home too and use it in a similar way, then it would be worth looking at closer. Room stat should be around 21. Does you mother have cavity wall insulation and loft insulation , this makes a massive difference and would be free of charge