Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

How do I repair a broken wire on an AEG 16830. the wire has

Customer Question

How do I repair a broken wire on an AEG 16830. the wire has broken at the plug. How do I open the plug or do I replave the connector?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi . if you trace the cable into the washer and see what type of connection you have there. This will tell a lot about how to go about it. If its easy to change there, then a cable and waterproof plug can be used.

Customer :

The socket is a two blade moulding and the plug has two blade sockets inbedded in it. I have put two single blades on the wires and that has cured the problem. I wondered if if was possible to open AEG plugs or whether it was possible to obtain a replacement. This is not in a 'wet' area. But thanks for you reply anyway.

Customer:

Your welcome