George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I own a charnwood Island IIIB stove, and I think the air through

I own a charnwood Island IIIB stove, and I think the air through the thermostate box is full soot as a result of cleaning the chimney and the soot overflowing back in through the air inlet. How does one clear it?
Thanks, Mike.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** *****

Click here Charnwood Island IIIB to download the manual for your stove.

Have a look at pages 5, 6, and particularly 7, for information relating to your problem

Customer:

The question is how TO REMOVE THE SOOT IN THE THERMOSTATE BOX shown in the manual page 5.

George-Allsorts :

Can you explain to me why you left me a Poor Service?

I have supplied you with the Manual
I have told you where the information is in the manual to start dealing with your problem and to stop it from happening again
I have told you that the information specific information is that relates directly to your question.. On page 7

I cannot do anythin further other than come and do it for you... so I am confused... what other information can I assist you with?

George-Allsorts :

Please do not leave a rating until you are satisfied with the answer that you have.. Then, if I cannot answer your question, or, help you in some way toward solving your problem, then I would OPT OUT, to allow someone else to assist you.