George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a NEFF oven Enr.U1863N2GB. The fast-heat button fell

I have a NEFF oven Enr.U1863N2GB. The fast-heat button fell out from the control panel! I have a NEFF replacement part (188745) but for the life of me, I cannot see how you take the control front panel off to install the new button. Can you help please? Thanks Derek
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** To remove the Facia/Control panel, there should be three screws at the upper front of the appliance sides, remove the top two on each side; this should allow removal on the panel...

Please feel free to ask if you need further assistance

JACUSTOMER-m07ederv- :

Thank you George With your help I have completed the Job.
However recieving 15 + emails in 24 hours asking for rating is
over the top
Thanks again Derek

Thanks Derek,

I'm glad to hear your report of success with your problem.

My appologies for the 'Rating Requests' .. It is not I to whom this offense is belonging.

Apparently there is a glitch in the system that is at fault..

I suppose I can now gather the reason I have been getting a lot of OK ratings rather than the normal GOOD or EXCELLENT.

Anyway, at least you are now aware of the problem so that it does not deter you from returning with future problems if you need to.

Please let me know if the problem with the rating requests continues and I will contact the relevant persons to deal with the problem.

kind regards
George