Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Regarding my Aeg HC3360M stainless steel chimney hob: the

Regarding my Aeg HC3360M stainless steel chimney hob: the control knobs for the extractor fan will only work when held down. otherwise it stops working. However, the bulb/light knobs operates properly and lights up. What is wrong? Which part/s is the culprit? My Hob AEG 21602gm has one burner not working. I want to get a replacement and have seen something advertised on Ebay. Can an engineer replace this for me? Where to get a reliable engineer and idea of cost please. Thank you

My e-mail address is:***@******.***

My telephone number is ***** 762 917.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for all the information.
This is best handled by an engineer, an appliance Tech can do this for you easily:-)
As for the switch the problem on that unit is just a bad switch. Some have a latching relay but yours doesn't have that part and thats a good thing lol. They may need to order the switch?
If you send me your town and state, I can locate a reputable technician for you;-)
As for the burner I would wait and be sure of what the engineer says so we know for sure you will get the correct one, or I can also send you a link if you want a NEW burner?
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael