Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Why does my woodwarm 9kw stove fill the room with smoke when

Why does my woodwarm 9kw stove fill the room with smoke when I open the door to put logs in.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
When did this problem first occur?
Also are you burning different or wet wood?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its been happening since we first got the fire last year.we always use dry wood.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jackie,
This is going to be one of two things, either the chimney needs a cleaning badly or the draft outside isn't sufficient to pull up the air from the fire box.
If the chimney is clear and the flu is fully open, then you will need an exhaust fan attached inside the chimney.
Most local fireplace stores will have them.
I will help you with the installation if needed and I do suspect that as the issue. If you need help locating the fan I can find a good source for you, please let me know.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you Jackie and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael