Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I HAVE A BOSCH FRIDGE/FREEZER WHICH I BOUGHT ON THE RECOMMENDATION

I HAVE A BOSCH FRIDGE/FREEZER WHICH I BOUGHT ON THE RECOMMENDATION OF WHICH BUT FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE HAD TO DEFROST THE FREEZER AS THE TEMP BARELY GOES ABOVE -18. BY DEFROST I MEAN EVERY OTHER DAY. IDENTIFYING MARKERS ARE K GU320IGB/05 & FD7805 TYPE KG UU 32A
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that and thank you for all the valuable information.
How old is the fridge?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My guess is that it is 9 years old, it could be older, because time flies when you are 72. our central heating boiler, also a Worcester Bosch has just been considered dangerous and the gas capped so the necessity for a reply that is low on finance is imperative. You probably know that the cold range for the fridge/freezer is -18 to -26, I have checked all the vents are clear and there is 2 inch of clearance behind the appliance.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Allan,
This is just a bad defrost component.
Due to the age and nature of this problem, I would simply replace all the parts so you will have peace of mind and not need to worry about this problem any longer ;-)
Or take it apart again lol.
What you need for now is the Bi-metal sensor, and the defrost heater, I will help you replace those parts when you have them at no additional cost.
The best place to get them is Espares for price and quality. Also they usually ship the same day you call!
I have included their phone contact info for you below, its the best way to order the parts.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you Allan and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Please call Espares for these parts:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
hi Allan please don't forget to rate so I can stick with you.
Tech Michael