Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have a SRS616DHSS. fridge freezer the water dispencer &

i have a SRS616DHSS. fridge freezer the water dispencer & fridge stopped working
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
Is the freezer ok?
Also let me know if there is any heavy frost or ice build up on the rear wall of the freezer inside?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the freezer is ok there is no water coming from the dispencer & fridge is at 17 & freezer at minus16c

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry no the freezer is working ok no frost build up at all

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Willie,
So to be sure, the fridge is warm and the water dispenser isnt working?
if this is the case, did they both fail at the same time?
Thank you for your patience as these are technical issues and I want to give you the correct information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am not to sure. i first noticed the water failure first. its only when i turned of the unit to see if resetting would make a difference that i noticed the fridge temp. its at 17 so maybe but not sure michael

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Willie,
The issue is a bad main control board at the back behind the fridge.
I will help you at no additional cost replacing that, no soldering involved ;-)
Only a couple of basic hand tools are needed.
The best place to get that is listed below.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you Willie and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Willie please call: Espares.
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

g/day michael. i am emailing you from ireland. is it possible to give me the part numbers so i can get the part from ireland i will still need them to talk to your people in the UK regards willie

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Willie, i wish i could do that, but their part #'s are different in most cases, they kind of have their own system but they are the cheapest and the best quality also they ship the same day you call them.
All you need is the model # ***** them and they will look up the part ;-)
If you are in Ireland please call this #:Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046. Espares.
Please rate kindly at this point and I will remain with you.
Thanks Willie.
Michael