Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Toshiba Sdk1020kb DVD player and am showing a DVD

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Sdk1020kb DVD player and am showing a DVD continuously. I have set the repeat to "All" and the "All" sign is showing on the screen. I cannot make that "all" sign go away. Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your DVD system?
Also when did this first happen?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi - I bought it today but I had the same problem with a Bush DVD player that it replaces. It happened from first use. Thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
it sounds like you have gotten another bad unit.
If you don't press any buttons, the display should go off after a few seconds. I see this so often lol.
Try a new unit one more time I'm sure it will be fine, but if not I will stick with you until this is solves but please rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A bit surprising that two different machines from two different makers would have the exact same problem. Also hard to give you two thumbs up when I am no better informed! Sorry...

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I know it sounds far fetched. but you can check one other thing.
Make sure nothing in the room is sending a signal like from a remote control.
That could cause this problem as well.
Please keep me informed.
Tech Michael