Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, I have a Siemens TE506 Bean to Cup machine, but it's playing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Siemens TE506 Bean to Cup machine, but it's playing up. It's grinding the beans, compacting them, then giving me the message "Refill Beans" and dumping the grounds it's just compacted. I've cleaned out the brewing unit and all the bits I can see in the brewing unit housing, but it isn't making any difference. I've tried taking all the beans out and run it again in case there was a blockage in the grinding mechanism, but again, it hasn't made any difference. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning,
I'm sorry to hear that. How old is your coffee maker?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay, but I had a bit of difficulty pinning it down. I think I got it at January 2013.

Best regards,

Ian Bennie

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ian, no problem with the delay ;-)
This unit may still be partially covered under UK warranty deals.
The problem you have is the main control board having an electronic component failure unfortunately.
The best thing to do is contact Siemens to see if its still covered under their 2 year warranty.
If they will cover it Great! If not I will help you obtain the part and walk you through the replacement;-) Some of their products carry a 2 year full warranty.
I will stick with you until this is done so Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you Ian and have a wonderful day! Sorry for the delay we had a power outage just after you wrote lol, thank you for your patience Ian.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Michael,

I'll contact Siemens, but I don't think I'll get very far - I don't think I filled in the warranty form I got with the machine when I bought it. I'm a bit of a twat about things like that. On top of that, I don't remember the name of the company I bought it from, so I can't even ask them for proof of when I purchased it! Ain't that clever! I think you'll probably hear from me again shortly.

Many thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Ian Bennie

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
You are more than welcome Ian;-)