Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Baumatic BT6.3GL light does not always come on and or will

Baumatic BT6.3GL light does not always come on and or will turn off independentley
Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.
Gary :

Hi, In reading your question, it sounds like the "light" has a loose connection where it ties into the power supply. This isn't uncommon for your unit. I would check the connection starting from the light and work your way backwards. Recheck all the connections and check for either wires that have been worn, broken or loose. In most cases it's something simple. I'm going to switch this to Q&A so you can return and ask more questions if you need to. Please remember that this does not conclude our conversation. I wish you the best. Gary

Gary, Handyman
Experience: 25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am not here constantly, so kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, answers take time. If you need further info, ask. Alternatively, if you are happy, the plase rate my assistance kindly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds likeyou have a problem with your 'Button Board PCB' .. I would firstly check the cable and plugs that are connected to the PCB boards .. If that doesn't solve the problem, then since the unit does work and is an intermittent problem, I would get a multimeter to test the output of the Baumatic PCB Button Board