Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Vaillant Eco Max combi boiler is about 9 years old. Instruction

Vaillant Eco Max combi boiler is about 9 years old. Instruction manual long since lost. The built-in central heating control has 3 options - one is for the timer, one is for "on all the time subject to thermostat" but I don't know what the third one is for. A circle with half of it shaded in is what it looks like
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael I will be helping you today. Please be patient as these are technical issues and may take a bit of conversation to get the issue narrowed down and solved. I can help you but I will need the full model # ***** the unit. Thank you Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Vaillant Eco Max Condensing Combi Boiler

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Stewart,
I really need the #'s that follow but this link should help you. It has the full manual you need;-)
You can save or print the pages so you will have them for future use as well.
please visit this page:http://www.manualslib.com/manual/538780/Vaillant-Ecomax.html
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you Stewart and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael